Multi Restaurant Booking Apps (Need Very Quick)
Although they might vary depending on your niche and business model, the core features of restaurant apps include:
- a digital menu, including photos and detailed info
- table reservation
- order placement (for takeout orders/delivery)
- payments (both the order payments and tips)
- a loyalty program and promotions (special offers and deals, coupons, etc.)
- customer support: in-app chat for complaints and suggestions
- push notifications (location- or context-aware offers, and timely updates on the order status)
In addition to that, there are several restaurant app features that could contribute to the overall user experience:
- waiter call
- quick order (repeat your previous order in one click)
- user reviews and ratings for every position in the menu
- GPS tracking for order delivery
- gamification features – a system of achievements, challenges, and tournaments where users can earn in-app currency that can be used to pay for the orders
- social media sharing
- third-party integrations (e.g. the ability to request an Uber without leaving the app as soon as an order is paid for).
Yet, these are the features for the customer-facing app.
In addition to that, your product must integrate with the restaurant management system or have a separate module for your staff to see and process the orders or requests sent via the app. This could include a standalone mobile app for the staff and an online portal for the manager/owner to keep track of the operations and processes and resolve any queries your staff isn’t entitled to.
In both cases, some training would be required for your staff to understand how the software works and to have no troubles operating it.